• Ergonomic, universal fit for all toilets
• Rubber grips on feet and textured grip on surface for stability and comfort
5 in stock
Benefits of the Easy-Squat Stool include:
- Reduces straining during bowel movements
- Rapidly eases piles, constipation, haemorrhoids, bleeding and lower back pain
- Activates the pelvic floor muscles (which are otherwise neglected) to improve bowel and bladder function
- Eases bowel movement during pregnancy
- Provides a stable platform for children and relieves constipation
- Reduces the risk of waste impaction and diverticulosis
Sitting on a modern toilet places your knees at a 90-degree angle to your abdomen, which actually hinders elimination by pinching off your anal canal.
Squatting, on the other hand, places your knees closer to your torso, and this position changes the spatial relationships of your intestinal organs and musculature, relaxing and straightening your rectum.
As a result, you maximize the efficiency of elimination. Importantly, this prevents fecal stagnation and the accumulation of toxins in your intestinal tract that can fester and contribute to bowel problems and a variety of discomforts.
In fact, non-Westernized societies, in which people squat rather than sit, do not have the high prevalence of bowel disease seen in developed nations; in some cultures with traditional lifestyles, these diseases are virtually unknown.